Are you a caregiver? If you answer YES to one or more of the statements below, you are a caregiver and should consider attending this full-day conference.
- I help manage someone’s medications.
- I provide unpaid assistance to a spouse, relative, or friend who is ill, disabled, or needs help with basic activities for daily living.
- I provide help with rides to the doctor and shopping.
- I provide meals, bill paying, housekeeping and arrange services to be provided by others.
- I help someone with bathing, grooming, dressing, walking or transferring to a wheelchair.
- I provide supportive care such as delivering meals, giving rides, calling or stopping in to check on someone.
- I feel concern that someone I know isn’t taking care of him or herself.
Whether you are just starting out in a caregiving role or continuing to care for an older person whose needs are increasing, you first need to care for yourself. This conference will offer you tips and tools for preserving your physical and emotional health, help you access community support, and help you meet other caregivers to discuss how to best care for your loved one.
View an event brochure online or contact Debbie Gann at Home Attendant Care for more information, 360-734-3849.